WelCome To Kreativo Architects
You Dream and we will design.
Kreativo Architects is a fast growing firm in Patna,Bihar India. We are emerging with innovative ideas for creating new design world. Kreativo design your dreams with reality touch. We have a multi-talented and high qualified team who will work on the each and every part. Design you thought for your lovely house, new business or any other type of construction design, we will provide best to you which will new and different from all others. We provide all Architectural planning and design in detail. We also provide you the blueprints as well as floor planning details and our other service details which you required.
Kreativo Architects works in the areas of sustainable design ,office building design, institutional building design, industrial architecture, residential building design, master planning, affordable housing, hospital design and related areas.
The construction blueprints are clear, concise and detailed. All blueprints are designed by professional architects and residential building designers. Each plan is designed to meet nationally recognized building codes. Blueprints will vary depending on the size and complexity of the home and the style of the individual designer. Each set may include the following elements:
1. Exterior Elevations ‐ show the front, rear and sides of the house, including exterior materials, details and measurements.
2. Detailed Floor Plans ‐ show the placement of interior walls and the dimensions for rooms, doors, windows, stairways, etc. of each level of the house.
3. Cross Sections ‐ show details of the house as though it were cut in slices from the roof to the foundation. The cross sections detail the construction of the home, insulation, flooring and roofing.
4. Foundation Plans ‐ include drawings for a full, partial or daylight basement and/or crawlspace.
5. Interior Elevations ‐ show the details of cabinets (kitchen, bathroom and utility room), fireplaces, built-in units and other special interior features.
6. Roof Plans ‐ provide a birds eye view of the roof’s valleys, ridges and dormers, if applicable. Some roof plans may include rafter layouts or rafter directions.
7. Schematic Electrical Layouts ‐ show the suggested locations for switches, fixtures and outlets (not included in JD plans).
8. General Specifications ‐ provide instructions and information of structural specifications, excavating and grading, masonry and concrete work, carpentry and wood specifications, thermal and moisture protection and specifications about drywall, tile, flooring, glazing, caulking and sealants.